Peru: Land of Hidden Treasures
The majestic scenery of the Andes, the vibrant Indian markets and festivals, the Spanish colonial architecture and the monumental legacy of the Incas make Peru one of the world's premier travel destinations.
- Cusco, the ancient capital of the Incas
- The 'Lost City' of Machu Picchu, one of the "Seven Wonders of the Modern World" (see video below)
- Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world
- Overflight of the mysterious Nasca Lines
- Trekking the Inca Trail
- Amazon Rainforest
- Luxury train journeys through the Andes
Gordon and Sheila Lack enjoyed one of our Peru holidays
“Thank you for organising such a wonderful holiday for us in Peru. It had long been my dream to visit Machu Picchu and it did not disappoint! Your team in Peru was of the highest quality; we were always picked up on time and treated with a smile and assistance wherever we went. Our guide Maragarita spoke excellent English and couldn't have been more helpful aa well as knowledgeable. The hotels were even better then we expected, with superb and plentiful food and comfortable rooms. I will definitely be travelling with you again!”
Below you'll find a selection of sample Peru holidays with World Discovery. They can all be tailored to suit your exact preferences.