Rocky Mountaineer: GoldLeaf Service
We invite you to discover GoldLeaf Service
Rocky Mountaineer's custom-designed GoldLeaf Dome Coach allows guests to experience the breathtaking scenery of the Canadian Rockies as they enjoy gourmet meals prepared by talented onboard chefs. Onboard attendants ensure that our guests enjoy luxury and comfort while taking in the dazzling Canadian landscapes and nature in action.
GoldLeaf Service includes the following highlights:
- Relax and enjoy unparalleled panoramic views from the custom-designed bi-level GoldLeaf Dome Coach
- Indulge in delectable gourmet hot breakfasts and lunches from the à la carte menu, served in the exclusive GoldLeaf dining room
- Sip on complimentary beverages and savour gourmet snacks while listening to commentary from your Onboard Attendants
- Invigorate your senses in the fresh mountain air in covered vestibules as you take countless photos of the unfolding dramatic scenery
- Overnight in hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Quesnel with luggage delivered to your hotel
- Enjoy transfers to and from the train
Custom-designed bi-level GoldLeaf Dome Coach features:
- Panoramic views from full-length dome windows
- Assigned seating in reclining dome-level seats that rotate to accommodate groups of four
- Full galley kitchen
- 36 dining room seats with picture windows (four guests per table)
- Temperature-controlled comfort
- Spiral staircase and ADA elevator to dome level
As a GoldLeaf Service guest you will have your luggage delivered to your hotel room in Kamloops or Quesnel. Please be sure to carry any medication with you, as you will not have access to your luggage during the day.
Experience the best in luxury train vacations with GoldLeaf Service from Rocky Mountaineer.
GoldLeaf Gourmet Moment
GoldLeaf Service is also the ultimate gourmet getaway. Indulge in delectable meals prepared fresh by talented onboards chefs and served in the exclusive lower level GoldLeaf dining room. Experience a GoldLeaf Gourmet Moment for a taste of Rocky Mountaineer dining including culinary titbits and a chance to meet the award-winning Chefs.