Kenya e-visa for UK citizens
How To Apply Online For A Kenya e-Visa
Visitors can apply and obtain visas online. Applications must be made at least 7 working days prior to travel to give time for the application to be processed.
- Click https://account.ecitizen.go.ke/visitor-registration to register with your name and a password and to receive an email with a link to enable you to activate your account.
- Once you activate your account, by clicking on a link in the email, you will be asked to submit a recent passport photo which you will need to have already scanned and saved on your computer. (You will also need to have a scanned copy of the Bio-data page of your passport and a scanned copy of your booking confirmation invoice showing arrival and departure dates.)
- Select Department of Immigration Services and then click on Submit Application followed by clicking on “Kenyan Visa".
- You will then select “Apply for a Single Entry Visa” (which also includes Multiple Entry) and complete the Application Form online which includes adding the passport photo and booking confirmation.
- You will then submit the Kenyan Visa Application and pay the online fee of US$51, or equivalent, using Visa debit card, Mastercard or other debit cards.
- Then await approval via email within 7 days, to enable you to download and print the e-Visa from your eCitizen account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer on arrival at the airport in Kenya.
Disclaimer From Government of Kenya:
• The Visa processing fee is non refundable.
• Incomplete applications will be rejected.
• The possession of an e-Visa is not the final authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
• Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence.
• A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
• The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry.
All visitors who require a Kenya Visa and who are arriving on or after 1 September 2015 must apply online for the e-Visa.