Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
Nestled in the heart of Old Québec, high above the St Lawrence River, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is one of Canada's most recognisable buildings, and has become a symbol of the city of Québec - one of the most beautiful, and walkable, cities in the world.
The hotel has 618 beautifully furnished guestrooms and suites offering breathtaking views of the St. Lawrence River or the architecture of the old quarter. World Discovery prices are based on Fairmont Rooms (below right) - upgrades to other categories are available at a supplement. All rooms have the following:
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
- Alarm clock-radio
- Cable television with in-room pay movies and video games (for movies and video games fees apply)
- Wireless High Speed Internet connection service through Modem (fees apply)
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Refreshment centre (fees apply)
- Telephone equipped with voice-mail and cordless phone
- Windows that open to the outside
- Video check-out
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac is currently undergoing an extensive renovation and refurbishment project. As part of this project, some guest rooms currently have obstructed views and guests throughout the hotel may encounter noise disturbances between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m, Monday to Friday and between 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday.
The Champlain restaurant and the Bar St-Laurent are temporarily closed for renovation until early 2014. Dining options have been temporarily relocated in the Hotel.