Rocky Mountaineer: RedLeaf Service
Rocky Mountaineer's RedLeaf Service is a truly civilised way to experience a great all-daylight adventure. Settle back in your roomy, reclining seat and enjoy the commentary and service provided by your Onboard Attendant. Delicious chilled breakfasts and luncheon selections are served at your seat, so you will not miss a moment of the spectacular scenery through the large picture windows. Enjoy the thrill of the Canadian Rockies in classic style with Rocky Mountaineer RedLeaf Service.
RedLeaf Coach Features
- Unwind in a classic rail experience featuring roomy reclining seats which can rotate to accommodate groups of four
- Don't miss a minute of action through the large picture windows
- Savour a selection of exceptional chilled breakfasts and lunches served at your assigned seat
- Relax with onboard complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks while being entertained by commentary from your Onboard Attendant
- Overnight in moderate hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Quesnel
- Enjoy transfers to and from the train
- While in Kamloops experience Evening Entertainment
RedLeaf Service Luggage
As a RedLeaf Service guest, please pack a small overnight bag for your stay in Kamloops or Quesnel. Your main luggage will be checked through to your final destination and will not be available. Please be sure to carry any medication with you.
Combine a journey in RedLeaf Service with other destinations in Western Canada on one of World Discovery's tailor-made holidays.