Radisson SAS Saga Hotel, Reykjavík
Nestled in the heart of Reykjavík, the four star Radisson SAS Saga Hotel offers excellent service and stunning views of the city and its surroundings from each of the rooms. With a history of hospitality stretching back more than 40 years, Radisson SAS Saga Hotel is a modern hotel based on the timeless traditions of quality, service and excellence.
- Located in a quiet area, the hotel is just ten minutes away from the city centre, galleries, shops and museums.
- Each of the 209 guest rooms offers a view over the city and its surroundings.
- Guests have access to the hotel's spa with its health and beauty treatments.
- The Grill Restaurant on the eighth floor is renowned for its cuisine, while the all-day dining Garden Restaurant Skrudur serves a popular light lunch buffet.
- Mimisbar and Lounge is located on the ground floor and is the perfect place to relax after a long day.
Rooms are equipped with the amenities you would expect of a four star hotel including High-Speed and Wireless (WiFi) Internet Access, satellite and pay TV, a mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities. Use of the internet is free. Pictured below: a standard room.